[Shotimes] Re: SHObo Village

MonsieurBoo@aol.com MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:35:55 EST

"Tents ??  I really doubt the hotels are  going to allow tents to be set up
on their property. The other guests would  probable complain, so you might
wanna ask before you drag a whole bunch of stuff  with you and get there and it
not be allowed, and you still don't have a place  to sleep."

Uh, I don't recall anyone mentioning camping out in the  hotel PARKING LOT.
That's way too trailer trash.  Last I heard, the  plan was to pitch tents on
the floors of your hotel  ROOMS.

Cheers,
Mark L.
94 atx 130k

"Walk straight away from  the side of the road and go fifty feet into the
bushes, and you don't  exist."   -- Steven King