[Shotimes] Hope i put this belt on right...

Frank "SHOrage" Costa SHOrage@brothersofmetal.org
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 23:22:19 -0500

In regards to the timing belt...

We all know, im working on a 3.2 conversion...but...with the timing belt, do i
use the mark on the belt that says "3.2" or the "3.0" one. This is the mark
that corresponds to the crank timing sprocket.

It may sound like a dumb question but, they look the same to me and now im
using the 3.0 Timing Tensioner and everything.

I postitioned it to the 3.2 mark as i felt that getting the 3.0 mark was
almost impossible.

Let me know, you should see the motor....its lookin sharp, i painted the valve
covers and timing cover and the pulleys....

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet" soon to be a 3.2

MODS-
SHOrt shifter
89 Titanium Grey
Dynomax Catback With Super Turbo Mufflers
Monroe Sensatrack Struts
Moog Cargo Coils All Around
Updated Front Swaybar Endlinks
Polyurethane Rear Swaybar Endlinks