[Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriot?

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:51:44 -0500

> Tents ??  I really doubt the hotels are going to allow tents to be set up
on their property. The other guests would probable complain, >so you might
wanna ask before you drag a whole bunch of stuff with you and get there and
it not be allowed, and you still don't have >a place to sleep.

Oh you should see the things we do at these nice hotels.  Major drivetrain
repairs in the parking lot, oil changes, brake jobs, even seen some bottom
end engine work.

Nothing better than to check in, grab a luggage cart, and go wheeling
through the lobby past the front desk with that sucker loaded up with race
tires :)

mark