[Shotimes] Re: Vibration or picky...again

Dave Garber dgarber@servicelinklp.com
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:46:39 -0500

There's only so many things it can be. If you've eliminated the engine
as a cause (seen this before - worn mounts, bad dampener), the only
other culprits are suspension/tire. If you have a vibration, you must
have missed something.

Tires (broken belt, bad mold from the factory, balance, etc), bearings,
bushings, brakes, CV joints and struts are pretty much it. If you've got
a vibration, it's gotta be one of these. There simply isn't anything
else left that can cause a vibration (beyond one's imagination?). So I'd
suggest checking again, or better yet have a suspension expert check it.
Find a good local shop that actually cares about their work (we have a
local shop here that does all my alignments/suspension work. It's
expensive, but it's always right) and they'll find it.

Dave Garber