[Shotimes] SHO engine in an MR2?

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:25:50 -0500

I agree with ron, the sho motor is too heavy.  I have an unlce that
has had a couple of Mr2's.  I know one was a non-turbo, and one is a
turbo.  The turbo is crazy fun!  I know they can create some serious
power for such a small car/motor.

I would say the best bet is to either nab a newer turbo motor, or find
a kit for the one in it.  But I don't know much about mr2's.