[Shotimes] SHO left me stranded... 50 yards from a Ford dealer

David Carmean dlc-sho@halibut.com
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:27:34 -0800

This is how mine behaved; it would start fine, usually run OK.
Once in a while it would start the bucking bronco act and I'd pull
over, shut it off and wait for a while, and it usually started and
ran OK again for a while.

Nick replaced the cam position sensor for me several months ago and
it's run fine since then.