[Shotimes] When I Was trying to change my rear brake pads on one side I could not screw in the caliper, it would not go in... What did I do wrong???

Vladimir volodya84@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:08:50 -0800 (PST)

I had the special brake tool, and even though the
caliper would rotate (I was turning it counter
clockwise, I believe) It would not go in, does anyone
know why I am so stupid that I could not change brake
pads or what I was doing wrong???

                                    Vlad

P.S. Now I am afraid to even go near fixing the front
main crank seal, for fear that I will leave myself
transportationless, and having just moved to Staten
Island New York, with my girlfriend in Brooklyn,
college in Manhattan, father and friends in Baltimore,
Maryland that will constitute virtual death for me...

'89 Black 'Bad Misfire fixed with oem wires and Bosch +4 plugs which at 3000 miles on them don't seem to have much life left, oil pan leak which I am scared to even try fixing, because I tried to replace rear brake pads on one rear wheel, could not screw the caliper in and ended up tying my rotor to the rear axle going to the neares shop and paying 40 dollars, bad CPS which is now fixed, at the expense of my insurance payment so no insurance, leaky water pump, and frame damage (got hit in the side by some guy wanting to make money) which is now pulled out so my door can close but the lock went so bad that it opens up on bumps so I am looking for a drivers door lock mechanism' MTX