[Shotimes] Warranty Co. Pays For My 95 MTX

Peter Maggiacomo gtsrider@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:01:18 -0800 (PST)

Just got the first benefit from my C. Warranty Co.
Picked up my car from Sarasota Ford, (good tip from
someone on this list) today and the warranty co. paid
for $1,700 worth of work. I paid $300.00.
They replaced waterpump, camshaft seals, crankshaft
seals, full spark plug oil seals and all gaskets.
I paid for belts and antifreeze and other items.
Would'nt cover the crank sensor, even though coolant
had been dripping on it for a year. Won't replace till
it fails. Hope I can get them to cover more in the
2 years left on it.
-Pete