[Shotimes] SHO left me stranded... 50 yards from a Ford dealer

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:27:50 -0600

If its loctite then you'll need some heat.  Also you can drill the head off
of the bolt.

Let me take this opportunity to remind you that when you reassemble you MUST
torque the bolt properly.  Also I don't know if you said this or not but
when you get it disassembled that far you should replace the water pump and
the front mail oil seal as well as the belt and CPS.