OT Re: big boy go-karts was RE: [Shotimes] SHO engine in an MR2?

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:38:17 -0600

We had a thread similar to this on one of my car lists-  about engine swaps
in Pontiac Fiero's.  This seems like a good one to me- the cars and
potential engines are readily available and low priced, and you can get body
kits for them all the way up to exotic kit-car types.  Seems to me that you
could create a pretty unique and/or interesting car without spending a
fortune.