[Shotimes] Adding Ford CD Player to Gen II JBL Premium Audio System

Jason Riley jasonlr@gmail.com
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:36:42 -0500

Recently I bought the CD player to go along with my JBL Premium Cassette
player with my 95 automatic SHO.  The CD Player came with the data cable
but not the power cable, and I haven't been able to find the power cable
at any of the junkyards around me.  I decided to just fashion a
connector for the power cable, but I don't know what pin is what.  Is
there any chance that someone could tell me which pin goes to what on
the power cable, or at least what color cables they match up with?  I'd
really appreciate it....thanks!