[Shotimes] Adding Ford CD Player to Gen II JBL Premium Audio System

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:56:44 -0600

Jason:
 You can use the power cable from another radio. Look at the power plug.
It's the same as the radio. I cut one loose from a Taurus in the junk yard
and just matched the colors up when I soldered it to the existing radio
power plug. Get as much wire length as you can when cutting it out in the
junkyard.
.
.