[Shotimes] Re: SHO's in movies

fwhittle@mindspring.com fwhittle@mindspring.com
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:56:26 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Reminds me of "Sleeping With The Enemy" (I think), with Julia Roberts.  She drives, variously, a '66 and a '67 Mustang convertible.  They got the color right, though.

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX

From: "Al Fitz" <alfitz@alfitz.com>
To: "Rick Glass" <cmysho@comcast.net>
Cc: "_ShoTimes" <Shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] SHO's in movies
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:09:23 -0600

The Truman show had a Taurus LX in some scenes but I THINK a SHO in others.
When they showed the dash from  a back seat view he had a manual heater
control but in other shots he had the automatic temp control. There was one
shot of the front and it looked the SHO bumper.

Al Fitz
alfitz@alfitz.com
SHO Parts at
http://www.alfitz.com/sho

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS EMAIL IN YOUR REPLY