[Shotimes] Re: SHO's in movies

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:09:54 -0800 (PST)

I notice stuff like that all of the time. In Arlington
Road, they must've destroyed 15 Ford Contours. They
used SE's, LX's, hubcapped, aluminum rims...I was
expecting to see them using a Contour SVT at some
point. At least it stayed red.

Passenger 57 was the same way-Wesley Snipe's vette
transformed into a convertible from a coupe and back a
few times.

As many can attest, watching a movie with me can be a
painful experience as I tend to notice mistakes like
that and point them out. I don't remember jack from
watching "just married" with my girlfriend except that
the car that Ashton Kutcher and whatsherface were
driving had been repainted as the doorjambs did not
match the body color. That particular screen shot
lasted about 2 seconds too.

Ian "yeah, I pride myself on this and should be a
technical advisor" Fisher