[Shotimes] warning about ebay member

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:42:17 -0800 (PST)

I should've posted this sooner.

I recently purchased a headlight panel from an ebay
member (honda_heaven). These are the facts:

I did not receive the item.
I did not receive a response to my numerous emails.
I did not receive a return phone call after leaving
voicemails with them.
I did not receive a response to my messages left on
yahoo messenger under the account that they use.

I filed a claim with paypal that was just awarded in
my favor because they did not respond to the claim
either. However, they are still doing business and
selling SHO parts on ebay.

The following is a link to their feedback. Some of you
may be bidding on their items. I have their phone and
contact info should you need it.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=honda_heaven

Ian