[Shotimes] warning about ebay member

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:37:08 -0800 (PST)

Not sure-It was in the high 90 percentile though. And
sadly, it still is even though two more people have
posted negatives after me. That's 8 negatives in one
month!

I contacted the other members who left negatives
before me this month and they also filed payment
disputes with paypal. Hopefully these disputes will
also serves as complaints against the seller (now that
ebay owns paypal) as this behavior is unacceptable. I
tried looking for a link to file something manually
but couldn't find anything.

I've never been burned before and this month it's
twice. The other transaction originated from an ad on
SHOclub. I'm not going to publicly post the info for a
few days but if anyone is considering getting
something from a particular ad, contact me offlist and
I'll discuss it.

Ian

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=honda_heaven