[Shotimes] A Reminder Of Why We Love The SHO

Peter Maggiacomo gtsrider@yahoo.com
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:57:27 -0800 (PST)

I had to do a work related task tonight and it was 100
miles each way. The drive reminded me of why I love
the
SHO. I was on the interstate on the west coast of
Florida where the flow of traffic is between 70-80mph.
The 95 MTX tracks so well that I was able to eat a
Mac 1/4 pounder with a 24oz. Becks on the way home.
I just had a major service done on my 95MTX SHO, which
the warranty co. paid 75% of. Going to check my mpg
tomorrow being I have no idea what it's been getting.
I'm not going out and spend $30,000+ on a new vehicle
when this 95 SHO has a lonnnnnng life left in it.
-Pete
95 MTX 83,500 Miles
Just replaced water pump and all belts
Still running original clutch... trying to get to the
magic 100,000 before I replace clutch.