[Shotimes] GEN III Cam Welds

Al Fitz alfitz@alfitz.com
Tue, 3 May 2005 16:43:24 -0500

We are now offering complete cam welds for the 96-99 SHOs. Also included is a
set of new plugs. This service is being done by our ASE certified mechanic
with many cam welds under his belt. He is also a certified welder and the work
is guaranteed. It only takes 4 hours, so you can watch him work or just drop
it off. This is the BEST deal available for cam welds and you will be so happy
with the work.

We are located in Grand Island Nebraska which is about the very center of the
lower 48 states.

Drop me an email to set up an appointment. Weekend times are also available.

Al Fitz

camweld@alfitz.com