[Shotimes] RE: Lapeer, was Project rowboat: The AX4N has been evicted

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Tue, 3 May 2005 18:20:23 -0400

Dave & Rick!!

Geez, both of you guys were married before. Haven't you yet learned that the
new friends have to be properly trained????  ;-)

If you can't do your own good stuff while you are dating, the PW'd pattern
gets set, and you are screwed for life!!

Besides, Dave, John Semchena is bringing out his Maxima, and asked if you
were coming.

Also, Dave, John Hrinsin is bringing his seriously-built n/a 3.4 V6 SHO (and
it's a Moonlight Blue '95!!) that needs to be put into the 13s.

And, if I can't get the launch down on my car, I also may need some driving
assistance!!