[Shotimes] OT computer security

Mike Wojton Mike Wojton <mwojton@gmail.com>
Fri, 20 May 2005 08:00:17 -0400

Actually our ISP is very good at filtering spam mail.  We only get a
few pieces every once in a while now.  When I do a virus scan I always
find some.  Most of the time they are "harmless".  We don't have a
bunch of funky add-on toolbars in IE so I guess it could be worse.
The machine just runs slow.  There is some adware that I just can't
get rid of.  I think it's a combination of those and all the
"protection" I have running in the background that's doing it.

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA

   -'95 White MTX