[Shotimes] front brake options for Sr 72 ?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 08:58:36 -0800 (PST)

I don't have any experience with this upgrade. I am
sure that it is a substantial upgrade from stock but
it still keeps that heavy single piece 11.6" rotor. If
Don is looking to reduce unsprung weight he might want
to consider the lighter (yet more expensive)
SHOstopper kit from TCE. It offers 2 piece rotors and
a forged aluminum caliper (slightly larger than the
caliper in the SHOstopper Jr kit IIRC).

www.tceperformanceproducts.com

Heck, I'd email Todd and see what he suggests. He's a
great guy and he knows a lot about brakes. He might be
able to recommend something for you Don (D).

Ian