[Shotimes] help-suggestions for removing manifold studs

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:23:25 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Zach

I thought of doing this but for some reason I didn't
try it. Bill Murray and I just talked on the phone and
he suggested the same thing. I'm making room in the
garage for deck furniture (that's what I get for
calling out sick) so I'll try it when the furniture is
put away.

Ian