[Shotimes] help-suggestions for removing manifold studs

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 12:56:02 -0500

Ian, take 2 nuts and put them on the same stud and tighten the hell out of
them together, now you should be able to use them to turn the stud since
they are clinched together and not moving relative to it. I have used this
trick several times to get out studs. As always heat is good, but I but your
real problem is grip, this should give you a bunch more as you can now use a
nice big socket wrench.