[Shotimes] mission accomplished Re: help-suggestions for removing manifold studs

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:36:47 -0800 (PST)

Thanks everyone.

I used the opposing nuts method. It took a lot of
effort but I got everything off. I used Josh's nuts
from the SS studs b/c they were the same thread pitch.
(wow this post reeks of ininnuendo

Unfortunately I buggered up the threads on one nut so
I hope I can find a SS nut locally.

thanks again!

Ian

http://farechase.yahoo.com