[Shotimes] front brake options for Sr 72 ?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:41:17 -0800 (PST)

I think the TCE kit is awesome for the money. Sure it
sounds expensive but you get what you pay for. I only
wish I had the 1.1 kit but that time will come soon
enough. I have a few things up my sleeve that I'm
trying to work out..

Ditto the FSL calipers. I don't have them yet but
friends of mine who do love them compared to the
BSL's. The BSL's tend to flex a lot and don't offer as
great a feel as the FSL's.

Ian