[Shotimes] Brake Upgrade time... again

don donelson onebadsho@hotmail.com
Tue, 01 Nov 2005 16:38:55 -0500

Sr 72 race preped 89 SHO

-3.2 ATX block
-FPS hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves
-.40 cams
-SHONUT adjustable timing sprockets
-Ported intake & runners
-Ported and extrude honed exhaust manifolds
-Hi-flow catless Y pipe
-Hi-flow exhaust
-BBB
-SHO SHOP T.B.
-SHONUT phenolic spacers
-Quaife
-CAI
-UDP
****
-16x7.5 rims with Kuhmo Victor racer auto cross tires
-Complete sunpro gauges
oil temp / water temp / oil pressure
****
-Tokico shocks/Eibach springs
-Polyurethane at all corners
-Solid-sub frame bushings
-Frame stiffners
-Adjustable rear control arms
-Battery located in trunk for better weight distrubution
****
-96 brake up grade
-Steel braided lines
-race seat
-est 2650 pds  :)

can u say "fast" ??

I couldnt think of the name ron ... but you mentioned it in this thread ...
the pads I had where EBC reds for the 96 brake upgrades.  I ran those pads(
around $115 if memory serves me correct for the set) and of course Fords
heavy duty brake fluid.

I had no issues with this set up with my Sr 72 . Of course being about 400
pds lighter than most SHO's helps too !

dond