[Shotimes] Accounting for Road Crown in Setting Alignment

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:04:29 -0600

Back when all roads were two lane, accounting for the crown was a good
thing.  But now that you can spend most of your miles on a four (or
more) lane and the crown could be going any which way, setting the car
up to pull one way or the other all the time is just folly.

set it up to go straight.

Don Mallinson