[Shotimes] Brake Upgrade time... again

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 23:31:11 -0600

I tend to either not use brakes or use them short and hard.  Typically I don't
bake until the last post.  MPH is nothing to brag about at that point though.
Still this always happens.  Maybe I just don't know how to bleed brakes?  I
have a good hard pedal going in but three sessions and it takes more movement
of the pedal from then on until I bleed them again.

Paul