[Shotimes] Competition Ltd. Wiring Harnesses

Al Fitz alfitz@alfitz.com
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:12:11 -0600

I have used the 100 watt bulbs in my SHOs for years. The first time I
decided to use them I bought a harness and it failed after a few weeks. The
company was quick to replace it and insisted the problem was my ground wire.
I installed the new one and it failed within a few weeks as well.

I went back to the stock wiring and have been using it for years with no
problems whatsoever.

AL FITZ SHO SPECIALS
alfitz@alfitz.com

SHO PARTS AT: http://www.alfitz.com

FREE ONLINE POKER AT: http://www.cardplayonline.com

Please include a copy of this email with your reply.