[Shotimes] Re: Competition Ltd. Wiring Harnesses

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Thu, 03 Nov 2005 08:09:04 -0800

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 03:59:20 -0800 (PST), Ian Fisher wrote:

>I do recommend
>the suvlights.com 9007 harness for ease of hookup
>(single ground wire, single hot) and the fact that it
>comes sheathed in plastic loom. For the same money,
>I'd get that instead.

BD's not on the road yet, but I like this suvlight harness.  The guy inadvertently
originally sent me the wrong one, for a Toyota with different ground connections,
but swapped it out instantly after I installed it and found the problem.  The proper
one works well, and took one minute (pretty much...the hardest part was getting to
the original light plugs...front end was together by this time) to install.  I can't
talk about longevity yet, but it appears substantial...wires are at least as big as
the car's original wiring, and it is wrapped in original style plastic looms.  Bosch
relays sound reliable.

George