[Shotimes] OT New Printer For Sale

Jon Heese shotimes@jonheese.com
Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:15:24 -0500

Bill,

Don't give up hope yet.

As far as I know, there is no such thing as a "Mac-only" printer.  I
don't know why the spec sheet on Oki's website only shows the Mac info,
but sure enough, a quick search turned up Windows drivers:

http://my.okidata.com/pp-C5400n.nsf/openingdrivermenu?OpenFrameSet

It looks like it uses a standard issue LaserJet 5 driver (you could
forgo the Oki download and use Windows' built-in HP LaserJet 5 driver
and never notice a difference).

Regards,
Jon Heese