[Shotimes] OT New Printer For Sale

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 21:37:38 -0800 (PST)

It may not be Veterans Day yet, but it is close enough for what I have to say.  Everyone needs to read the quote from Kippling in my signature, take to heart what it says, then offer a big THANK YOU to guys like Bill, George, TKY, and the rest of our SHO "Brothers" who were/are willing to be "Rough Men" so that we can sleep at night. Thank You Gentleman.
"James F. Ryan III" <av8r567@optonline.net> wrote: Why do think it's for Mac-only?!?!?!?

It's got a parallel port, a USB port, and the "N" means that it has an
Ethernet print server pre-installed........last time I checked any one of
those 3 will work with just fine with a PC/Windows!!!

Yes, it has built in drivers for MacOS 10.x and PCL 5/6, but those drivers
won't come into play unless you connect it to a Mac. Otherwise, this is a
PC/Windows printer through and through. Call Okidata tech support, I'll bet
you (the printer) they tell you the same thing.

If you "won" the printer why are you selling it for $700??? Someone is
greedy.

But, I suspect you'll be keeping it now that I told you it will work just
fine with your PC/Windows. :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Strobel"
To: "Times List SHO"
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:27 PM
Subject: [Shotimes] OT New Printer For Sale

> I won one of those internet survey contests (really) the prize was a brand
new OKI C5400n Color Laser Printer . Here's the info:

> http://www.okidata.com/mkt/html/nf/C5200n-C5400Home.html
> http://www.okidata.com/mkt/html/nf/C5400nSpec.html
>
> I have no use for it as it's for a Mac and I run a Windows based system.
I'd love to have a color laser printer but just can't use it. If anybody
wants to buy it the price is $700 + S&H (weighs 66 lbs) I take paypal and
you can use your credit card. It's in the box never opened full warranty.
Great price if you need a laser color printer.