[Shotimes] Re: Bad Ball Joints or Wheel Bearings?

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Thu, 03 Nov 2005 22:13:12 -0800

I'd say it's just barely perceptible, so maybe .030" or less?  I'll see if I
can put a dial indicator on it tomorrow. My '91 seems to have a bit more.

Having given this a little more thought, shouldn't wheel bearing play exist
at across any axis you choose, where ball joint play would be a max when the
wheel is jiggled across the horizontal axis?

    Alan