[Shotimes] Timing belt

bjshov8@comcast.net bjshov8@comcast.net
Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:07:49 +0000

Take comfort in knowing that the water pump and CPS will typically fail before the timing belt, and 76k miles is not too early to replace them.  Consider that you replaced the water pump to prevent it from failing at an inopportune time, and while you were at it there is no more labor involved to reassemble with a new timing belt in place.