[Shotimes] Quaife install question

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 20:08:46 -0800 (PST)

Too bad I just got back from the bar. I'm going to
down a couple cups of coffee and work through the
night to get this thing in by the crack of dawn just
to beat you Mark...yeah right. =)

I think I'm about half a day away from getting this
thing swap ready. I need to install the fuel injectors
and rails, install the oil pump pickup tube, oil pan,
valve covers etc and it's ready to go in. 'Still need
to get the transmission back together; I'm thinking of
bolting the trans to the engine and swapping it all in
together.

I'm just crossing my fingers; I hope it runs and
doesn't catch on fire or leak oil and fuel all over
the place. =)

Ian