[Shotimes] Semi (OT) Mobile Alloy Wheel Repair Services

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 07:38:18 -0700

There is a BMW club member that I've at Llime Rock both times I've been there witht the mobliewheelrepair.com stickers all over his suburban tow vehicle.  I haven't talked to him about it all though.  I'd wondered how the service worked though.

Bill
-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Porter <ronporter@prodigy.net>
Date: 11/06/05 05:49 PM
To: SHO SHOtimes <shotimes@autox.team.net>, SHO V8SHO <v8sho@v8sho.com>,Tech SHO <techsho@topica.com>
Subject: [Shotimes] Semi (OT) Mobile Alloy Wheel Repair Services

I came across these guys in my local PCA magazine:

http://www.awrsm.com/

They have the franchise in Michigan, but there is also a link for their Corporate site, which says they operate in 500 cities:

http://www.mobilewheelrepair.com/

There is also a locator on the Corporate site for the franchisees in each state, as well as other countries.

I have no idea of their prices, but this is a useful service!