[Shotimes] [OT] A little off topic...

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 00:30:25 -0600

My dad bought a crashed Corvette one time that looked about like that.  The
passenger seat was squashed but I still have the drivers seat in my home
office, made into an office chair.

Our local PD lost an officer a couple of years ago when one of their Impalas
hit a pole going sideways, but it cut the car clean in 2.

When I was a kid a local guy was killed when his Camaro hit a pole while
making a corner.  I was by later to see the site and noticed that the pole
was sheared cleanly, but 6' in the air.  The roads there are relatively
flat, I don't know how that Camaro ended up that high up in the air.