[Shotimes] 3.2 vs 3.0 oil pump belt index marks

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:14:40 -0800 (PST)

Hmmm..ok, I guess I should've asked:

Which timing mark do I use if I am using a 3.2 oil
pump on a 3.2 going into an mtx car?

My Dayco belt has 2 timing marks for the crank
sprocket but they are only one rib apart. I can see
how I could screw up and use either one.

help!

Ian