[Shotimes] New to SHOTimes, not new to SHOs

Sean Simons sisimons@gmail.com
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:54:08 -0800

Howdy SHOers,
I finally got SHOTimes list to work for me. For whatever reason I couldn't
get the list to send to me until now. I'm new to this list, but I've been on
BaySHO for a few years now. So, this is my official, "Hi I'm new!" etc
message. I know a lot of other BaySHO members post here too. In summary, I
got my SHO in March 2002. I fell in love with it, as well as the surrounding
community.

Currently my car is out of commission, but hopefully this weekend I'll work
on ending it's 8 month slumber. Hopefully my nitrous created a nice trophy
in my old engine, as the #1 cylinder has ZERO compression. I'm so anxious to
drive it again!

Best,
Sean Simons
-black '89 "Geek SHO" in San Francisco