[Shotimes] 92 Passed emissions! and New problems!

Rich Bruso shoguy_89@cox.net
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:55:07 -0500

> Real men take the bearing apart to clean and relube the
> 1001 ball bearings.....
>
> Paul

   Actually, when I couldn't afford halfshafts, that's what I did.  If you've torn a boot, it only takes a little while to rotate the cage and pull it and the balls out.  Best way to get all the grit out and see if there is any wear.
   These days, it's more time-efficient to just bring my halfshafts in for replacement at AZ, even if it's only a torn boot.  That way, I can save time for more important things like painting realistic greenish crystals on the water pump weep hole on model engines...

-Rich Bruso
89 Black (Lola)
89 Silver (parts)
Sierra Vista, AZ