[Shotimes] sho replacement

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:08:28 -0800

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:54:03 -0600, Donald Mallinson wrote:

>it shows that Ford is not thinking about the
>future in terms of effecting it, but rather in terms of reacting to it.

It seems to me that reacting to the market is all Ford has been doing for the last
10 or 15 years....every time they mention a potent car, it either doesn't come out
at all (427) or is very mild and boring (Maurader). Or, it is stratospherically
expensive...Ford GT.

I'm waiting for that Porsche sedan, theoretically coming out in a couple of years.
If it's anything like the Cayenne, regarding popularity and dependability, that'll
be the one for me.

George