[Shotimes] sho replacement

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:54:03 -0600

Well, digging around Blueoval.com I found this comment from the SVT boss
(or former boss?) anyway, it shows that Ford is not thinking about the
future in terms of effecting it, but rather in terms of reacting to it.

Why bring out a hot selling, desireable model now when the basic car is
also hot selling when you could let all those sales go to Japan Inc. and
Germany for years!

> According to Ford's director of advanced product creatation, Hau Thai
> Tang, an SVT Fusion won't be introduced for a few years, when demand
> for the Fusion subsides.

And we wonder why Ford seems to be losing more and more of the car
market share.