[Shotimes] Sad Sack

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:12:15 -0800

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:39:37 -0800 (PST), Peter Maggiacomo wrote:

>Guys, I have a bad back to begin with but just today
>realized why my back hurts more while driving my
>95 MTX . The drivers seat is sacked out on the bottom
>cushion. Any estimetes on what I should pay to have
>that rebuilt if I pull the seat out myself and deliver
>it to shop? Thanks.

If you don't need new upholstry...just the foam rubber and maybe the spring part
below the foam replaced, I'd think a shop could do that for under $150.  That ought
to do the entire seat, cushion and back.  Bolsters wouldn't be included.  They might
do just the cushion for less than $100.

I can go ask my shop just for grins, but here I'm just estimating compared to what I
had done for my new interior.

George