[Shotimes] Sad Sack

clubairth@bellsouth.net clubairth@bellsouth.net
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:18:12 -0600

Pete:
 This is a cheap skate suggestion. My drivers bottom section felt like I was
starting to sit in a hole. But the seat cover was in good shape. What
happens is the foam is pushed through the supporting mesh like a cheese
grater. But only part way. I cut a piece of cardboard the size of the bottom
cushion. Then trimmed about 1 inch off all the edges and placed it between
the mesh and the foam layer of the seat. You might have to trim down the
cardboard and try it several times.
Did mine about 3 years ago and is still holding up.
.
.