[Shotimes] what size O ring on valve cover bolt?

clubairth@bellsouth.net clubairth@bellsouth.net
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:12:23 -0600

Ian:
 The O-ring goes under the bolt head on top of the existing rubber biscuit.
I can't find the size but they are small maybe 6 or 7 mm. Search the SHO
Forum to find the size.  I use them and don't have any leaks. Lowes has the
O-rings.
Post the size back if you find out. I need to write it down in my SHO brain
book!
Thanks!
.
.