[Shotimes] Heater Hoses

crusher@ipass.net crusher@ipass.net
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:53:14 -0500

This is EXACTLY what I did on all my heater hose replacements and haven't had a
problem yet. We have a SLO in the fleet and somewhere along the way before it
our hands, one of the heater hoses was replaced and whom ever replaced it
hacked the end off and it always had a slow leak. I got another steel tube
assembly out of the junk yard when I was picking up other parts and it now
doesn't have any leaks!

Carl

Quoting clubairth@bellsouth.net: