[Shotimes] Heater Hoses

clubairth@bellsouth.net clubairth@bellsouth.net
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:02:51 -0600

Jim:
 I use my Dremel tool and carefully cut the ferule off. If you cut the
ferule part way you can grab the cut edge with pliers and tear the metal
ferule off. Don't cut the tube! The tube under the factory crimped end has a
beaded or rolled end which will allow you to use regular worm clamps and
bulk hose.
.
.