[Shotimes] 3rd brake light

clubairth@bellsouth.net clubairth@bellsouth.net
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:42:55 -0600

Joe:
 No. The LED's will work fine if one or more are burned out. Your problem is
outside the LED brake light. Ground or not enough juice. Are you getting a
full 12 VDC at the 3rd brake light? And do you have a good ground? If so,
you may need to open the 3rd brake light unit and see if the inline resistor
is broken or failed.
 I am sending you a long repair procedure from a Joey Stanley that may help.
.
.

.
.