[Shotimes] Re: Ford fuel injector cleaner

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:23:56 -0500

Speakin gof RFG fuels, we have just gotten stations carrying E85 here in
Fort Wayne. (85% Ethanol) and Indiana is slated for a huge ethanol plant
here in the near future. I keep thinking that with the tuning ability of a
tweecer and WBO2 it should be pretty feasible to make an SHO run in E85. I
expect it has a slightly different AFR, probably righer than pure gasoline
becasue of shorter chain molecules and burns slower so may need advanced
ignition timing.... . But that's all speculation.
 anybody have details on E85 and the differences it takes to burn vs.
gasoline? If a higher Fuel Pressure is required, I have plans to accomodate
that in the near future. I am thinking that it would be a fun project that
may end up saving some cash at the pump since I already have all the tuning
capacity avaialble.