[Shotimes] RE: Received My SHO V6 Engine Cutaway Model Today

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:53:04 -0600

Tom's case will be about that price when you include the shipping on the
E-bay item, (again, he needs to get final pricing so wait for Tom to
make an official annocement)  and made to fit over the base of the
engine display perfect.

I think Tom is out of town till the weekend, so he can get back to us
next week.

Don Mallinson